We all have a lot to be thankful for this year, which makes celebrating this holiday all the better. Big or small, the good things in life deserve a special shout-out on a day like today. For many people (and definitely for us), art is one of those great aspects of life that we might take for granted in hustle and bustle of everyday living. But just think— a world without art?! How boring!
So as you slip into your post-third helping slumber, relax and take a look at ten works that we’re thankful for this Thanksgiving.
1. Trove by Nire Nah (18”x 6”)
3. Twins by Bryan Dubreuil (24” x 24”)
4. Untitled (Think for Yourself, black, red, & yellow) (17.25 x 21.25)
6. Elk by Kathleen Ney(15” x 12”)
8. Ballet by Linda McCarthy (12” x 24”)
9. Pueblo Sunset by Leana Gadbois-Sills (48” x 36”)
10. Avoidance by Margaret Park (20” x 16”)
There’s a lot more where these came from, and it was pretty tough to narrow it down to just ten. To see more, check out our Pinterest page and browse all of our artists’ works. There’s everything from oil to mixed media, so if you find something you like, just click on the image to enlarge it, then once more to buy it!
Remember, all artwork is also right at your fingertips in the iPad app, and you can try each piece out to see how it will look in YOUR space. If you haven’t already, download the app today and never leave a wall art-less again.
Now enjoy your Thanksgiving and go get that pumpkin pie!